Happy New Year, everyone! It’s 2011, which means that it’s time for a new calendar. This year, I chose the 2011 Fire Fighters Calendar from Babeland to don my wall and help me figure out what I’m doing when. Why would I choose a Fire Fighter Calendar? Well, let me give you a few good reasons:
- Proceeds from the sale of the calendar go to benefit the Washington State Council Of Fire Fighters Burn Foundation.
- The calendar includes 13 glossy calendar pages with sexy pictures of fire fighting men and women.
- The pictures are vibrant and beautiful, and the calendar costs just a little bit over $1 per month.
- The eye candy in this calendar is just so hot. From sexy men to women in skimpy fire fighter clothes, there is something for everyone in this calendar. (There is no actual nudity though!)
- Hole in the top of the calendar allows you to hang wherever you’d like.
- Inspirational quotes throughout the calendar.
- Funky font for the numbers representing each day.
- Space on the side of each month to write in all your appointments.
- And a whole lot more.
One thing which I really love about this calendar is that it actually has January 2012 on it. I always love when a calendar includes January from the following year so that planning in December is much easier. The first page of the calendar is an explanation on why the calendar was made, and it includes some sexy pictures. The final page is a bonus sheet of more fire fighters.
This is really just a very hot PG rated calendar that all adults will enjoy. The calendar does have some cons though. I really am a bit torn about having the lines on the side to write your appointment on. On the one hand, it is different, and I like that. On the other hand, there just isn’t that much room to write on, and there is definitely not a line for every day of the month. If you’re a busy person, you’ll probably want a different calendar.
My other complaint about this calendar is probably to be expected, but, I wish there were more women fire fighters in it. I do understand that fire fighting is a male-dominated field, but there are really only about four pages which even include women at all.
I really do love this tasteful, 12″ X 12″ calendar though, and I’m giving it 4 paws.
Thanks so much to Babeland, for allowing me to try out this calendar in exchange for an honest and fair review.