Today I turn 26 years old. It’s been done before for sure, but I think it is important to recognise and be thankful for things on your birthday. Here is my list of 26 things that I am forever grateful for, in no particular order.
- I am grateful for Master. He is absolutely the number one person in my life. I am so grateful to have him. He is the sun in my sky, and the wind beneath my wings. Cheesy as that sounds, it’s true.
- I am thankful for having a roof over my head.
- I am grateful for being in relatively good health.
- I am thankful for being so comfortable with who and what I am.
- I am so grateful for all the friends and people I have in my life, both online and off. You know who you are. Thank you.
- I am thankful for Colorado! We just absolutely love it out here, it’s an amazing place. (Though, we do miss many cool people from back East!)
- I am grateful for each and every toy company I have the privilege to review for. Thank you all so very much for allowing me to review your products, and be honest about them. It really is something I enjoy doing quite a bit.
- I am thankful that Master and me are not the type of people who need money to be happy. I am so glad that the person that I chose to spend the rest of my life with would rather fuck in bed all day. 😀
- I am grateful each and every time someone orders something from my Mewtique. More cheesy thoughts, I know, but it really cheers me knowing that someone chose my ear design to bring out their inner kitty. It is just so special to me.
- I am thankful for Samantha, my snuggly weasel of a kitty. She is such a lovely little kitty, and she knows when something is wrong even before me. I do not know what I’d do without her.
- I am also thankful for my piggies! Like Samantha, I don’t know how I’d get along without them.
- I am grateful for learning that I am stronger than I think I am.
- I am thankful for always having a foot to kiss, and a collar around my neck.
- I am grateful for Master’s health improving. We started the year off with him having full blown diabetes, and now he is just pre-diabetic! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- I am thankful for my cooking skills. I’m still not the best chef in the world, but Master has taught me a lot about cooking this year, and I am becoming more confident with each recipe.
- I am grateful for Tiger Balm.
- I am thankful that not only do I cam for a living, but I excel at it.
- I am grateful for Master’s unfailing belief in me. Even when I think there’s no way I can do something, he always assures me that I can. (And he is never wrong!) 🙂
- I am thankful for living 5,000 miles away from my family. It may be a little negative, but I think we’re honestly happier with our family being only a whisper in our lives.
- I am grateful for my Hitachi Magic Wand! 😀
- I am thankful for Master making me a special cake for my birthday.
- I am grateful that our lives are absolutely wonderful, and me and Master spend about 99% of our time just being blissfully blissed out. 😀
- I am thankful that you are still reading this despite all the “cheese”. 😀
- I am grateful for always learning new things.
- I am thankful for being capable of embracing differences.
- I am grateful that I’ve survived to be 26. Hard to believe, but growing up, I never figured I would live past 18.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
7 thoughts on “Gratitude”
Happy Birthday. I hope that you have the greatest of days today and that all your wishes come true.
Happy Birthday Sweet sexy cute Kitty! 😉
Happy, Happy Birthday Beautiful! I hope all your birthday wishes come true and the next year is filled with wonder, joy and love.
*glomp* Happy birthday pretty kitty!!!
Thank you all for the birthday wishes! <3
Happy Birthday 🙂 Hope you had a wonderful day :3
I’m very glad you made it past 18! And there’s nothing wrong with a bit of cheese every now and again! I’m partial to a bit of stilton!
You must log in to post a comment.